Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Weather

I love the winter time.  I don't know of many adults that look forward to snow days.

Kansas is about to be hit with a pretty decent winter storm starting late tonight and lasting through Monday.  So far the computer models that the local news stations have been using are predicting anywhere from 5-8 inches of snow in my area of Kansas.

I'm shivering with anticipation of the clean feeling that a blanket of snow brings to the world outside my door.

Hopefully, I'll have some good pictures of the snow storm later on in the weekend to share here on the blog.

Also want to say to all the folks here in Kansas to be careful when you have to travel this weekend.  If you don't absolutely have to go somewhere why don't you stay at home grab a big cup of your favorite hot beverage, and watch the world go by from the comfort of your living room?

Until next time
-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment