Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Sunday - 2011 Edition

Greetings-

Superbowl XLV was today.  The Green Bay Packers are the new Super bowl Champions.  They beat the Pittsburgh Steelers with a score of 31-25.  I haz a sad.

However, that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy watching the game.  Thankfully, I missed the butchering of our National Anthem by Christina Aguilera.  I didn't miss the horrible half time show, though.  I don't even think a wardrobe malfunction could have saved that mess.  The Sound Engineer for the halftime show should be fired and never allowed to work as a Sound Engineer again.

Even though my Steelers lost today, I will always have this commercial to put a smile on my face:

Hands down, the best commercial of the year.

Until next time,
-Bill-

No comments:

Post a Comment