Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Blizzard of Oz

Greetings-

The snow storm is winding down here in Kansas and things are just a mess.  Here in Central Kansas, things aren't as bad as they are to the south and east, but it's still nasty outside.  Right now, the temperature is 6° F and the wind chill is -17° F.  The wind is blowing the snow around and piling up some pretty impressive drifts.

No school again tomorrow for the kids.  They are happy, but I'm about to throw them outside.  It's been too cold to go outside and play, so they've been stuck inside where their favorite entertainment seems to be a game called "Let's Annoy Dad".

They better have school Thursday or I'm going to make them go up to the school anyway.

Until next time,
-Bill-

I am not the creator of the above image.  If you know who did create it or where it originally came from, let me know so that I can provide proper credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment