Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting Sick Part Deux

Greetings-

Well, I guess my fever yesterday was just my body's way of telling me to go lay down and rest.  I'm feeling relatively well today.

Things aren't looking so well for one of my male spawn, though.  His ear is an enraged organ tonight.  I try to tell him to pull his stocking cap down over his ears when he goes outside but, as any of you with children can attest to, my child thinks that I am the dumbest creature roaming the earth.  Anything I say to my child is summarily ignored until it comes to the "I told you so" moment.  I then become the wisest human being to ever walk this blue planet.

He's finally asleep now with a big wad of cotton stuck in his ear and a Tylenol coursing through his blood stream.
Hopefully he'll be able to stay asleep as I don't think I could handle many more howls of pain.

Until next time,
-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment