Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dry Spell


Man, I hate these. I seem to have hit yet another dry spell concerning blog posting and Incredimail letter creating.

Every few months I hit this roadblock where I just feel like I have nothing to offer to the readers of my blog and the subscribers to my Incredimail related e-mail groups.

I don't know if it's my occasional depression sneaking up on me again, or if this is just something normal that everyone goes through every couple months.

It could also be that I've used up all my energies to try to battle all my illnesses (mostly just a cold, bronchitis or a slight case of the flu) that I keep getting during the transitioning of the seasons. Hopefully that's it. I'd hate to sink into a depression again right near the holidays.

That's it from me for now, hopefully I'll have something more interesting for you to read in the coming week.

Namaste,
Mr. Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment